Push Yourself Further – 10 great events in 2019
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 20,000 others in 2019 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half and Quarter options also available.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE:
Isle of Wight Challenge – 4/5 May 2019 Around the coastal path…
London 2 Brighton Challenge – 25/26 May 2019 Iconic route from Capital to Coast…
Jurassic Coast Challenge – 8/9 June 2019 The UK’s best coastline…
Cotswold Way Challenge – 29/30 June 2019 Tough rolling hills and stunning viewpoints…
Peak District Challenge – 13/14 July 2019 A looped route to and from our basecamp in Bakewell…
Chiltern Challenge – 27/28 July Take on the Ridgeway through the Chiltern hills …
South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug/1 Sept 2019 Seven Sisters and South Downs…
Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept 2019 Take on the historic towpath… PLUS – Thames Bridges Trek 25km
The North Downs Challenge – 28 September Festival style season-finisher…
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Rest stops – free food
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- 100km Challenge · Join as Individual or Team
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it · Pre-event training support + app
- Camping options available
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- ALL meals/ food and drink included!
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your Challenge at www.ultrachallenge.com.