There’s nothing quite like the feeling of belonging, to know that you’re part of a community and among friends, all working for the same goals as you.
That’s why the Nystagmus Network is a membership organisation.
The more people we represent who are affected by nystagmus, or have an interest in the condition, the better able the charity will be to influence real change and to make your voice heard.
Membership benefits include:
- Priority booking and a FREE place at Open Day
- Access to our advocacy service
- Referral to bespoke advice and guidance on benefits
- Automatic subscription to our member only e-newsletter, Focus
- Support from a named staff member or volunteer
- Contact from us by email or post about charity developments
- Regular updates on research and trial participation opportunities
- News of fundraising events, including FREE run places
- Invitations to participate in local and regional groups
- Notification of our annual Nystagmus Awareness Day campaigns
- Networking opportunities with others affected by nystagmus
- A proportion of your subscription will go directly into research
- We offer affordable membership to anyone affected by nystagmus. Together we can all make a difference.
You can join us as a member in a number of ways
Annual membership subscription is available through a one off payment of £25 from our online shop, here.
Set up a regular monthly payment online, where you decide the amount you pay, through our CAFDonate account, here. Minimum monthly payment is £2.
You can also sign up for an annual Direct Debit payment of £25 to cover your subscription. Contact us to request a DD form here.
JOIN US TODAY!