We’re a small charity with big ideas – be part of our journey.
If you have the skills and time to give for just a couple of hours a month to support the work of the Nystagmus Network, we’d love to hear from you. Whether you’d like to provide IT support, flex your digital skills, help with fundraising, manage our online shop and post out orders or organise some local get togethers, please get in touch.
All volunteer appointments are subject to a basic DBS check.
Could you help set up and run a local nystagmus group?
Would you like to help us set up and run a local nystagmus support group in your area? As a first step, please tell us a little more about you (or feel free to send a CV) and how you would go about leading a local group. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our volunteer appointment process includes a written application, then an informal chat with members of the staff team via Zoom or in person, followed by an in person meeting with at least one trustee. There is then a short induction period. All volunteer appointments are subject to the below:
Terms and conditions
· Appointments are subject to a basic DBS check
· All work must be undertaken in line with the charity’s safeguarding policies
· Strict compliance with GDPR and current data protection legislation is required
· Volunteers are responsible for their own health and safety
· The good name and reputation of the charity must be upheld at all times
· A charity employee is the direct line report
· A notice period of no less than one week on either side must be given
· Pre-agreed out of pocket expenses will be paid against a monthly claim
· All stock remains the property of the Nystagmus Network
We look forward to hearing from you.