CALL FOR ABSTRACTS and REGISTRATION are now open for Symposium 2023
The Nystagmus Network international nystagmus research symposium 2023 will take place online on Friday 22 September 2023 from 1pm to 6pm GMT+1
Researchers, clinicians, academics and students working in the field of nystagmus research are warmly invited to submit their abstracts and register to attend the Nystagmus Network International Nystagmus Symposium 2023.
Watch the highlights of Symposium2022 below
Please note that this is not a patient event.
When: Friday 22 September, 1pm to 6pm (GMT+1)
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Hear the latest thinking on nystagmus diagnosis and treatment
- Learn about new avenues for research
- Explore every aspect of this complex condition
- Collaborate with their peers from around the globe
Presentations from leading thinkers, respected practitioners and innovators from around the world.
Registration and call for abstracts are now open
- on any aspect of nystagmus clinical treatment or research
- no more than 300 words
- deadline – 30 June 2023
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is an online only event. The registration fee is £40 per person.
Please register to attend on Eventbrite here
Introducing our esteemed co-chairs:
Not sure the International Nystagmus Symposium is for you?