Look UK Mentoring
- Peer Mentoring for young people with a visual impairment aged 11-29 and at school, university / college or looking for work.
- Student Mentoring for people with a visual impairment aged 18 – 29 and in higher or further education.
RNIB Services for Young People
Thomas Pocklington Trust student support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0203 757 8040 (student support line)
- Facebook: Student Support network on Facebook
- Website: Pocklington Trust/student-support
- University websites
- Talking to course providers
- Open Days and Visits
- Student Support Services
VICTA Student Helpline
- Opening Times: Thursday afternoon from 2pm – 4pm
- The helpline number: 01908 240831
- Students can also email email@example.com at any time and we will respond during helpline hours.
Students with impaired vision can apply for DSA to cover some of the extra costs you have. You can get the allowances on top of your other student finance. You will not need to repay DSAs.
All you need to know about eligibility, how to apply, how much you will receive, including amounts for students with a disability, and how and when to repay your loan.