Learn about aniridia and related conditions from each other, and professionals in medical and related fields.
Find out how those affected by aniridia deal with it every day.
Contribute your experiences, ideas or skills to help others.
- Dr Simon Hayhoe from Bath University
Inclusive Technologies for VI people
- Dr Ngozi Oluonye from Great Ormond Street Hospital
Developmental and health issues in VI children
- Clive Matthews – Special Educational Needs advice
- Life with aniridia by: 3 people living with aniridia
- Stalls by organisations for visual impaired people
- Annual General Meeting
- Lunch & refreshments
- Social evening
When 1 June 2018 Cost: Adult £21 Child: £8.50
Where BVSC, 138, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
Book www.aniridia.org.uk/conference – Deadline 19/5/19
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0778 731 8887