Aniridia UK will host the European Aniridia Conference online from 31 July to 1 August 2021
The event will combine excellence in aniridia research and clinical practice, plus patient engagement.
- Talks by: Tony Moore, Cheryl Gregory Evans, Dominique Brémond-Gignac, Christina Grupcheva, Russell Foster, David Price, Daniel Aberdam, Neil Lagali, Ali Djalilian, Julie Daniels, Mariya Moosajee, Steve Tuft, Kelly Trout and many more
- Patients telling their stories of life with aniridia
- 42 clinics with top UK consultants for patients/relatives from under-represented countries
- Virtual networking room for all attendees
- Early career scientists giving very short talks in a competition for a £100 prize
- “Working Together” roundtable including details of ERN-Eye & Aniridia COST
- “Building a Supportive Community” workshop for patient associations and contact people.
- Young Aniridics meet-up
- Aniridia Europe achievements and plans review
- 5 posters by researchers from Russia and the UK.
Professionals such as: ophthalmologists, researchers, vision scientists, and geneticists, plus people who have aniridia and their relatives are the target audience.