There’s nothing quite like the feeling of belonging, to know that you’re part of a community and among friends, all working for the same goals as you.
That’s why the Nystagmus Network is a membership organisation.
The more people we represent who are affected by nystagmus, or have an interest in the condition, the better able the charity will be to influence real change and to make your voice heard.
Membership benefits include:
- Priority booking for all events, including a FREE place at Open Day
- Access to our advocacy service and ongoing advice and guidance
- Automatic subscription to our fortnightly e-newsletter, Focus
- Support and information from a named staff member or volunteer
- Contact from us by email or post about charity developments
- Personalised advice on nystagmus and benefits
- Regular updates on research and trial participation opportunities
- News of fundraising events, including FREE run places
- Invitations to participate in local and regional groups
- Notification of our annual Nystagmus Awareness Day campaigns
- Networking opportunities with others affected by nystagmus
- A proportion of your subscription will go directly into funding research
We offer affordable membership to anyone affected by nystagmus. Together we can all make a difference.
You can join us as a member in a number of ways
Buy an annual subscription through a one off payment of £20 from our online shop, here.
Sign up for an annual Direct Debit payment of £20. Contact us to request a DD form here.
Set up a regular monthly payment online, where you decide the amount you pay, through our CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) Account, here.
JOIN US TODAY!